Response to Covid-19 (Coronavirus)

17th September 2020 Update

Due to the logistical impossibilities and overall uncertainty over the next few months, it is with deep regret that we are forced to postpone the ESO October Course and Concert.

We are proposing that we hold the Course in February 2021 half term (w/c 15th February) however this is dependent on a sufficient number of our students wishing to attend and us being able to secure a suitable residential centre. We would hope that by this time, we will be in a position to run the course in a COVID secure manner.

Thank you to all our students who have confirmed whether they can attend in February. We will be in contact again at the end of September to confirm whether we can go ahead.

Return